The XPG (Xtreme Performance Gear) SX900 solid state drive is an expanded capacity SSD which uses new optimized firmware to utilize greater storage capacity of the NAND Flash components. With superior NAND Flash, the XPG SX900 SSD reaches new levels of stability and performance. The drive breaks new ground in storage capacity for SSDs utilizing the SandForce 2281 controller, reaching 512GB, a 7% increase over common SSDs in the market that use a SandForce controller. This represents a milestone in ADATA’s history of NAND Flash based products.
The XPG (Xtreme Performance Gear) family of products has been expanded to include solid state drives, and the XPG SX900 SSD is a perfect match for the performance requirements of this elite group. Its maximum sequential read and write speeds are 550/530 MB per second, with maximum random 4k write speeds as high as 85,000 IOPS. With capacities of 64, 128, 256, and 512GB, the XPG SX900 SSD is poised to take its place as a market and performance leader.
The XPG SX900 SSD adopts specially selected Flash chips from reliable manufacturers, and supports the Windows TRIM command. The Windows TRIM optimization command can directly delete stored data in the Flash memory and release unused space (Free Blocks) to be used for system writes immediately. This results in more accelerated transfer and write performance for solid state drives, and is also effective in slowing down efficiency decline and depletion chances, maintaining effective operation and extending the life of the disk.
In both desktop and notebook computers, users will enjoy an unprecedented high-speed experience when they edit video, retouch large picture retouching, and use computer drafting, reading and writing operations.
All purchasers of ADATA solid state drives can download the free Acronis True Image HD software. It facilitates the quick transfer of all files to the new solid state drive, significantly reducing the troublesome and time-consuming process of reinstalling software and restoring data from backups.
* Acronis True Image HD software runs on these operating systems: Windows XP / Windows Vista / Windows 7
Software Download Area
- NAND Flash: MLC (Mulit-level cell) Flash
- Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch
- Dimensions: 100 x 69.85 x 9.5mm (L x W x T)
- Weight: 76g
- Feature: TRIM COMMAND SUPPORT, MAX 4K WRITE IOPS, RAID SUPPORT
- Performance 64GB(ATTO): Read: Up to 550MB/S, Write: Up to 510MB/S
- Performance 128GB(ATTO): Read: Up to 550MB/S, Write: Up to 520MB/S
- Performance 256GB(ATTO): Read: Up to 550MB/S, Write: Up to 530MB/S
- Performance 512GB(ATTO): Read: Up to 540MB/S, Write: Up to 465MB/S
- Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Temp: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Shock Resistance: 1500G
- Power Consumption: 3W active; 0.6W Idle
- MTBF: 1,000,000hrs
- Warranty: 3 years
- 2.5" to 3.5" Bracket
- Acronis True image HD,disk Mirgration Utility
Remark: Due to format and provisioning features of this product that enable the basic functionality of Flash storage devices, actual usable storage capacity may vary.