Connect your netbook or laptop to your wireless network.
The compact design of the N300 Micro Wireless USB Adapter makes it easy to connect to your laptop or netbook and go. It's so small you can easily leave it connected to your computer.
Connect your computer to your modem or router without any cables. Simply insert the setup CD, run the software setup and plug the adapter into a USB port on your computer, and you’re ready to connect to the Internet from anywhere in your home.
Get wireless speeds ideal for surfing, emailing and instant messaging—up to 300Mbps.*
WEP and WPA/WPA2 security protocols and Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) let you configure and secure your connection.
Backward-compatible with 802.11g devices at 54 Mbps and 802.11b products at 11 Mbps, the N300 Micro Wireless USB Adapter can connect to older wireless networks and hotspots as well as newer 802.11n networks and wireless-N devices that offer increased range and speed.
*The standard transmission rates—300Mbps, 54Mbps, and 11Mbps—are the physical data rates. Actual data throughput will be lower.
- So small you can easily leave it connected to your computer on the go
- Plug the adapter into your computer’s USB port and insert the setup CD, and you’re ready to surf, email and instant message
- Up to 300Mbps*
- Push-Button Security
- Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) at the push of a button
- Backward-compatible with 802.11g devices at 54Mbps as well as 802.11b products at 11Mbps*
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
- N300 Micro Wireless USB Adapter
- Setup CD with User Manual
- Quick Installation Guide
- PC with available USB port
- PC running Windows® XP (SP3 or greater), Windows Vista®, or Windows 7
- CD-ROM drive