• Supports 3rd Gen Intel® Core™ i7 / Core™ i5 / Core™ i3 / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1155 socket
Please refer to CPU Support for compatible CPU; the above description is for reference only.
• Intel® B75 Chipset
• Support four DDR3 DIMMs 1600/ 1333/ 1066 DRAM (32GB Max)
- Supports Dual-Channel mode, two DIMMs per channel
• 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots - PCI_E2 supports up to PCIe 3.0 x16 speed • 1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 slot - PCI_E4 supports up to PCIe 2.0 x4 speed • 2 x PCIe 2.0 x1 slots • 3 x PCI slots
• SATAIII controller integrated in Intel® B75 chipset
- Up to 6Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports one SATAIII ports (SATA1) by B75
• SATAII controller integrated in Intel® B75 chipset
- Up to 3Gb/s transfer speed.
- Supports five SATAII ports (SATA2~6) by B75
• 2 x USB 3.0 rear IO ports by Intel® B75 • 1 x USB 3.0 onboard connector by Intel® B75
• Chipset integrated by Realtek® ALC892 - Flexible 8-channel audio with jack sensing - Compliant with Azalia 1.0 Spec
• Supports one PCI Express LAN 10/100/1000 Fast Ethernet by Realtek® 8111E
Internal I/O Connectors
- ATX 24-Pin power connector
- 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- CPU x 1 / System x 4 FAN connectors
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- 6 x Serial ATA connectors
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Parallel port connector
- 1 x TPM Module connector
- 1 x Front Panel Audio connector
- 1 x Front Panel connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Voice Genie connector (optional)
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports
- 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack
- 1 x 6 in 1 audio jack
- 1 x HDMI® port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz - 1 x DVI-D port with max. resolution up to 1920x1200 @60Hz - 1 x VGA port with max. resolution up to 2048x1536 @75Hz
MSI Reminds You...
• This mainboard supports dual-display function by any two onboard graphics output ports (HDMI+DVI,DVI+VGA or VGA+HDMI).
• The mainboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically. • The mainboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your mainboard specifications.
• 30.5cm(L) x 24.5cm(W) ATX Form Factor
• 9 mounting holes.